- i find it pretty fucking inconsiderate that my grandchildren haven’t used time travel to visit me.
- and frankly, i’m a bit offended.
- AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU GRANDCHILDREN?
- WELL FUCK YOU
- MAYBE I WON’T EVEN HAVE KIDS AND YOU WON’T EXIST
- HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT
what if we have tho
what if we just didn’t know they were our grandkids
what if your best friend has to constantly remind themselves not to call you grandma/grandpa
Well clearly the reason is because time-travel to the past isn’t possible because of paradoxes, and also, because if they did somehow manage it without the paradox thing stopping them, they’d time-travel into space somewhere because the Earth has been moving through space, we don’t stay in the same place. So if they traveled through time in the same location, they’d miss the Earth cause it isn’t there anymore.
If your grandchildren time-traveled at all, they went to see THEIR grandchildren, because it’s only possible to move forward in time. We just aren’t capable of moving that fast yet.
Maybe your grandchildren are waiting on YOU!
But just keep in mind…once you travel through time, you can’t come back because that reverse-travel is impossible.